What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A gardening technique that uses fish poo to fertilize your garden and grow your food 4 times faster than conventional methods
- Get complete walk through instructions as Andrew builds a working Aquaponics system all on camera
- Build just about any size system depending on how much space you want to take up
- No More Dirt – This means there is nothing to till, plow, hoe or rake.
- What aeration does in relation to the worm farm and the compost pile.
- Minerals and nutrients are under controlled release and never wasted.
- Blueprints and diagrams that detail every step of the process.
- No soil is needed so there’s no plowing or fertilizing.
- Learn what fish work best with step-by-step instructions
- Building your own aquaponics garden couldn’t be easier
- Why compost piles should not have a lot of moisture.
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Easy DIY Aquaponics scores 75.25/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.easydiyaquaponics.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $37.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: easydiyaquaponics.com you’ll also be taken through to easydiyaquaponics.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)